Thunderbird linebreaks

Michael Bauer

Apr 24, 2016, 2:49:30 PM4/24/16
to Mozilla l10n
Anyone else got the new Tb (45)? I'm trying to determine whether these
weird linebreaks I'm getting are just on my system or across the board?
A hard linebreak (i.e hitting enter) seems to result in what, a 1.5
linebreak and a soft linebreak (i.e. in keep typing until it breaks
automatically) just a 1 linebreak. Really annoying. Anyone else getting
this?

Michael

Francesco Lodolo

Apr 24, 2016, 2:52:43 PM4/24/16
to Michael Bauer, Mozilla l10n
Check the preferences, there's a new flag to set the behavior when you
press enter (don't have TB around, but I think it's in Composition)
https://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/file/default/mail/locales/en-US/chrome/messenger/preferences/compose.dtd#l29

Francesco

Michal Stanke

Apr 24, 2016, 4:00:37 PM4/24/16
to Francesco Lodolo, dev-l10n, Michael Bauer
You mean the new composition behavior, when Thunderbird creates separate
paragraphs instead of using single libebreaks?
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/new-thunderbird-45
--
Michal Stanke

Michael Bauer

Apr 24, 2016, 4:09:32 PM4/24/16
to Michal Stanke, Francesco Lodolo, dev-l10n
Yup that's the one. Francesco nailed it - I think my response is getting
bounced from the list.

Sgrìobh Michal Stanke na leanas 24/04/2016 aig 20:59:
--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net
<http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>