[Test Pilot] New experiment: Notes

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Jun 21, 2017, 4:53:25 AM6/21/17
to Mozilla l10n Mailing List
Hi,
I've just enabled on Pontoon a new Test Pilot Experiment called Notes.
The concept is to add a simple notepad in Firefox toolbar to store notes
about your browsing.
https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/test-pilot-notes/

You can get an idea also from the design mock-ups
https://mozilla.invisionapp.com/share/6VBUYHMRB#/235284916_Desktop_Sidebar

It's a very small add-on (10 strings), still in development. It should
be added to Test Pilot the first week of July.

I've enabled all languages that are translating the Test Pilot website.
It's not an urgent project, and it might be a good change to test new
localizers in training given its size.

Right now the only way to test it is to build the add-on, following
instructions available in
https://github.com/mozilla/notes

Francesco