Pootle Mozilla Locamotion upgrade

Leandro Regueiro

Mar 14, 2017, 6:35:58 AM3/14/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi,
We will be upgrading https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ server at 11:00
PM UTC 14 March 2017. We expect the upgrade to take less than 15
minutes.

The reasons to upgrade are:

- Fix translations synchronization for Firefox project

We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed.

Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

Mar 14, 2017, 7:32:49 AM3/14/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi again,
https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ has been successfully upgraded. Sorry
for the delay but we have been doing some checking.

We are now in the process of synchronizing the translations for Firefox project.

If you find any issue with Pootle please let us know as soon as
possible at https://gitter.im/translate/mozilla

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

Mar 20, 2017, 12:04:24 PM3/20/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi,
We will be upgrading https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ server at 16:45
PM UTC 20 March 2017. We expect the upgrade to take less than 15
minutes.

The reasons to upgrade are:

- Fix translations synchronization for Firefox project

We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed.

Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

Mar 20, 2017, 1:14:58 PM3/20/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi again,
https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ has been successfully upgraded. Sorry
for the delay but we have been doing some post-upgrade checking.