Focus iOS: new strings

Delphine L

Jul 5, 2018, 5:35:35 PM7/5/18
to dev-l10n
Hey everyone,

Since it's been a very long time, I just wanted to let you all know that
I've just exposed 20 new strings for Focus iOS. They are already available
on Pontoon.

There should be updated screenshots to test against soon. Otherwise this
explains how to get test builds and what to test for:
https://mozilla-l10n.github.io/localizer-documentation/products/focus/testing_focus.html
(I'll udpate the links to screenshots there soon, as I realize they are
currently wrong).

We're still not opening up the project to new locale requests, since we
don't have an idea going forwards on when we can add newly completed
locales.

Thanks
--
Delphine

Delphine L

Jul 5, 2018, 5:51:27 PM7/5/18
to dev-l10n
Oh I forgot: the tentative deadline is next week, however there are
discussions of having a dot release a little bit later to add more
localizations then.
More on that soon.

thanks!

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 2:34 PM, Delphine L <lebedel....@gmail.com>