Firefox for iOS Screenshots also include RTL locales

Stefan Arentz

Mar 1, 2018, 9:00:50 PM3/1/18
to dev-l10n, firefox-ios-dev
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce that for the first time we are also generating
screenshots for all RTL locales.

As an example, the screenshots for Hebrew just completed:

https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v11/he/gallery.html

Arabic, Persian and Urdu should also be there in a couple of hours. (See my
previous email about the process)

Please note that the RTL support will probably not be 100% perfect for the
11.0 release. There will most likely be some bugs that we will need to
address in minor updates.

If you are testing with an RTL locale, feel free to post bugs here or
directly in Bugzilla.

S.