After last Pontoon sync, strings are shown as suggested only

Michal Stanke

May 5, 2016, 1:40:25 AM5/5/16
to dev-l10n
Hi Matjaž.

After the last sync of Firefox Aurora (yesterday evening), Pontoon has
reverted probably to the state before the sync. For Czech there are 239
suggested strings. Looking at them, those are the ones I have reviewed or
translated during Monday and Tuesday. But the repository content seems OK
to me.

Cheers,
--
Michal

Matjaz Horvat

May 5, 2016, 3:27:05 AM5/5/16
to Michal Stanke, dev-l10n
Thanks for reporting, Michal! Fixed.

And apologies for causing trouble - that was me manually doing things
machines apparently do better.

-Matjaž

Michael Wolf

May 5, 2016, 3:41:18 AM5/5/16
Michal Stanke schrieb:
Hi Matjaž, hi Michal,

I had the same issue with AMO strings last week. Suddenly some
translated strings were suggested ones only.

Micha**e**l :-)

Michal Stanke

May 5, 2016, 3:54:05 AM5/5/16
to Matjaz Horvat, dev-l10n
Thank you. Np, I just checked the diff - no trouble at all. :)

--
Michal

> Thanks for reporting, Michal! Fixed.
>
> And apologies for causing trouble - that was me manually doing things
> machines apparently do better.
>
> -Matjaž
>
> On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 7:39 AM, Michal Stanke <mst...@mozilla.cz> wrote:
> > Hi Matjaž.
> >
> > After the last sync of Firefox Aurora (yesterday evening), Pontoon has
> > reverted probably to the state before the sync. For Czech there are 239
> > suggested strings. Looking at them, those are the ones I have reviewed or
> > translated during Monday and Tuesday. But the repository content seems OK
> > to me.

Matjaz Horvat

May 5, 2016, 4:03:34 AM5/5/16
to Michael Wolf, dev-l10n
On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 9:41 AM, Michael Wolf <mil...@sorbzilla.de> wrote:
> I had the same issue with AMO strings last week. Suddenly some translated
> strings were suggested ones only.

Hey Michael,

Indeed - that was an issue with AMO strings extraction (which is still
not fixed):
https://github.com/mozilla/addons-server/issues/1782#issuecomment-212450842

-Matjaž