Strings in Achievements app

Jørgen Rasmussen

Sep 20, 2015, 10:30:37 AM9/20/15
Hi

Should we localize the following concepts from the Achievements app?
Customizer, Sharing app, Theme Editor
And what's a Fab Finder?
Location: apps\settings\settings.properties

--
Best regards
Jørgen Rasmussen

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Sep 20, 2015, 10:46:27 AM9/20/15
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Il 20/09/15 16:30, Jørgen Rasmussen ha scritto:
> Should we localize the following concepts from the Achievements app?
> Customizer, Sharing app, Theme Editor
> And what's a Fab Finder?
> Location: apps\settings\settings.properties
Not an authoritative answer, but personally I localized them. I'm still
waiting to actually see these apps and verify if their names can be
localized or not.

The idea is to "gamify" the experience, giving sort of badges to people
performing specific tasks. "Fab Finder" should be "Fabulous Finder", so
"Great Finder", especially based on the description.

Francesco