Fixing translation issue for Beta

Eduardo Trápani

Oct 3, 2017, 8:50:44 AM10/3/17
to dev-l10n
Hi,

With the new single repository model, if I spot a localization issue in
Beta, can I fix it before it reaches release? Do changes in Pontoon
propagate directly to Beta?

Eduardo.

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Oct 3, 2017, 8:55:22 AM10/3/17
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Simply fix the string in Pontoon. At that point:
* Change will land in l10n-central and next day's Nightly will have the fix.
* The next Beta build (e.g. 57 beta6) will include the fix if, in the
meantime, one of the l10n-drivers reviewed the sign-offs. Worst case
scenario, it will be in the next beta build (there are 2 every week for
desktop).

Francesco

Eduardo Trápani

Oct 3, 2017, 10:43:35 AM10/3/17