Pootle Mozilla Locamotion upgrade

Leandro Regueiro

May 22, 2016, 7:33:42 AM5/22/16
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi,
We will be upgrading https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ server again at
22 May 2016 13:00 UTC (in 90 minutes). We expect the migration to take
5 minutes.

The reasons to upgrade are to:

- Most active users are now listed on browse pages
- Fixed some timeline issues
- Minor adjustments in suggestion review form

We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed.

Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

May 22, 2016, 9:09:19 AM5/22/16
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi again,
https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ has been successfully upgraded. If you
find any issue please let us know https://gitter.im/translate/mozilla

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

May 24, 2016, 4:49:58 AM5/24/16
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi,
We will be upgrading https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ server again at
24 May 2016 10:00 UTC (in 70 minutes). We expect the migration to take
5 minutes.

The reasons to upgrade are to:

- Fix some important issue on administrators interface

We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed.

Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

May 24, 2016, 5:33:05 AM5/24/16
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi,
it seems that there are some synchronizations being run in the
background. They are expected to last at least 2 more hours and it is
preferable not to halt them to do the upgrade. Will do the upgrade
once those tasks are finished. Will announce the upgrade again once
those are finished.

Our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences.

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

May 24, 2016, 7:21:23 AM5/24/16
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi,
Now that we sorted out the situation with synchronizations being run
in the background we will be upgrading https://mozilla.locamotion.org/
server again at 24 May 2016 13:00 UTC (in 100 minutes). We expect the
migration to take 5 minutes.

The reasons to upgrade are to:

- Fix some important issue on administrators interface

We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed.

Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

May 24, 2016, 9:06:43 AM5/24/16
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi again,
https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ has been successfully upgraded. If you
find any issue please let us know https://gitter.im/translate/mozilla

We want to apologize again for the delay and the unwanted extra
emails. We already tweaked our upgrade procedure to prevent this from
happening again.

Bye

droid...@gmail.com

May 24, 2016, 10:58:28 AM5/24/16
Seems to be work great, and i like some of the new functions :)