Welcome New Mozilla Hindi Coordinator - Umesh

Rajesh Ranjan

Sep 12, 2016, 1:30:29 PM9/12/16
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi

https://mozillians.org/en-US/u/umesh/

Umesh ^^ is the new Hindi Coordinator for Mozilla l10n. He is consistently
working for language, l10n and community uplifment.

I hope he will lead the Hindi l10n community to a new level. I wish him
best of luck.

Thank you Umesh and all l10n driver.

--
*Rajesh Ranjan*

https://twitter.com/kajha

Jeff Beatty

Sep 12, 2016, 1:51:53 PM9/12/16
to Rajesh Ranjan, dev-l10n
Thank you for your dedicated service to your language, the open Web, and
Mozilla l10n, Rajesh!

Congratulations Umesh, you'll be great!

Jeff

Rajesh Ranjan

Sep 12, 2016, 3:23:32 PM9/12/16
to Jeff Beatty, dev-l10n
Thanks Jeff.

More than two years ago I wrote a blog after an event. Good to see to
achieve some important aims of the same.

http://kramashah.blogspot.in/2014/04/sharing-of-ownership-to-encourage.html

/r

umesh agarwal

Sep 13, 2016, 5:22:38 AM9/13/16
to Rajesh Ranjan, dev-l10n, Jeff Beatty
Hello Rajesh Ji,

Thank you for your valuable guidance and encouragement. You have been a
great mentor. I am not match to what you have done for the community but
will always try to fulfil your and community's expectation from me.
I am ready to take the responsibility officially but for me you are
coordinator of Hindi team.

Have a great time!

Thank You
Regards
Umesh Agarwal

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 12:53 AM, Rajesh Ranjan <rajes...@gmail.com>

Subhashish Panigrahi

Sep 13, 2016, 7:56:30 AM9/13/16
to umesh agarwal, Rajesh Ranjan, dev-l10n, Jeff Beatty
This is such a great news, Thanks Rajeshji for sharing this. Umesh,
congratulations for the new role. :)

Best,
Subhashish
On 13 September 2016 at 14:52, umesh agarwal <umesh.a...@gmail.com>