Firefox iOS 5.0 Screenshots

Stefan Arentz

Jun 24, 2016, 7:53:40 PM6/24/16
to dev-l10n, mobile-firefox-dev
Screenshots for Firefox iOS 5.0 have been uploaded to:

http://people.mozilla.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/2016-06-24/
http://people.mozilla.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/2016-06-24.tar.gz

As usual, the tool is a bit finicky and not perfect. Feedback welcome.

S.

Khaled Hosny

Jun 24, 2016, 8:53:07 PM6/24/16
to Stefan Arentz, dev-l10n, mobile-firefox-dev
Still no Arabic screenshots? I’m doing Arabic translation rather blindly
and just hoping for the best. I don’t even know if the RTL UI is working
or not, if the screenshot issue is part of a bigger RTL UI issue, should
I stop doing iOS translation for now (to not repeat the story of Firefox
for Android that does not ship Arabic translation after all these
years)?

Regards,
Khaled

Michael 'Coce' Köhler

Jun 25, 2016, 3:34:13 AM6/25/16
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the screenshots. One issue I came across for the German
screenshots were line breaks in what looks like a menu:

http://people.mozilla.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/2016-06-24/de/de/iPhone4s-10MenuOnWebPage-01.png
http://people.mozilla.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/2016-06-24/de/de/iPhone4s-10MenuOnWebPage-02.png

The line breaks for „Add bookmark“, „Hide images“, „Night mode“ and
„Settings“ all look wrong. Is there a way for us to indicate where the
string should break? Also, the last letter for „Add bookmark“ is missing.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Bauer

Jun 25, 2016, 5:55:11 AM6/25/16
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Thanks Stefan

Is there a way of forcing a linebreak? There are things like Roghainnean
being broken
Roghainne
an

While breaking is not idea in Gaelic, there are less bad places to
break. Is it possible to do
Roghainn-<br>
ean

or something like that?

Michael

Sgrìobh Stefan Arentz na leanas 25/06/2016 aig 00:53:

--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net
<http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>

droid...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2016, 9:39:39 PM6/26/16
Swedish is not there at all just an error message log :( i saw now after emailing out the link to the other swedes

Fjoerfoks

Jun 27, 2016, 2:28:59 AM6/27/16
to dev-l10n
Hi Stefan,

All looks good for Frisian and Dutch, except for the linebreaks mentioned
by Michael.
Hope this can be fixed, because it looks rather silly.

Wim