Google Groups จะไม่รองรับโพสต์หรือการสมัครสมาชิก Usenet ใหม่อีกต่อไป โดยคุณจะยังคงดูเนื้อหาเดิมได้อยู่

Focus Android: a few strings

ยอดดู 22 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Delphine L

ยังไม่อ่าน,
5 มี.ค. 2561 14:53:105/3/61
ถึง dev-l10n
Hi everyone,

Since it's been a while, I wanted to let you all know that there are a
few new strings and changes in Focus Android. Work has been exposed
and is available on Pontoon[1].

Details: 5 new strings.

Screenshots for testing will be made available shortly, and can be
found in Pontoon.

Important note about Buddybuilds: these are *not* available anymore
for testing, unfortunately! The mobile team is now using Taskcluster
as an intermediate solution[2]. You should see multiple links to APKs
on that link.
'focus-webview-beta' is what we are going to release next, so you can
ignore the other builds for now. You might need to uninstall a build
from buddybuild before you can install from the new URL. Let me know
if you run into any issues.

Deadline: the mobile team is still working on ironing out the timeline
- general aim is to release focus/klar 4.1 for Android at the end of
the month. We should learn more details this week, and I'll keep you
posted once the usual timeline starts again!

cheers

[1] https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/focus-for-android/
[2] https://tools.taskcluster.net/index/project.focus.android/preview-builds
--
Delphine

Gabriela Montagu

ยังไม่อ่าน,
5 มี.ค. 2561 18:02:535/3/61
ถึง Delphine L, dev-l10n
Hello Delphine !

Trying to sign in to Taskcluster from the phon to access the build, either
manually or with auth, the browser (Nightly) crashes. I tried several times
to no avail.

Is this a know issue? If not, should I file a bug?

Many thanks!
Best regards!
Gabriela

El lun., 5 de mar. de 2018 16:53, Delphine L <lebedel....@gmail.com>
escribió:

Delphine L

ยังไม่อ่าน,
5 มี.ค. 2561 18:27:405/3/61
ถึง Gabriela Montagu, dev-l10n
Hey Gabriela,

Have you tried un-installing previous Buddybuild, in case? Otherwise,
I've pinged mobile team to see if they've heard of this. I'll let you
know once I hear back.

thanks!
--
Delphine

Gabriela Montagu

ยังไม่อ่าน,
5 มี.ค. 2561 19:02:515/3/61
ถึง Delphine L, dev-l10n
Hi Delphine,

No, I didn't because I didn't think it would be necessary just to sign in
to Taskcluster and I didn't want to loose the Focus build I already have. I
will do so if you think it would fix the issue though!

Thank you for contacting the mobile team!!

El lun., 5 de mar. de 2018 20:27, Delphine L <lebedel....@gmail.com>
escribió:

Delphine L

ยังไม่อ่าน,
7 มี.ค. 2561 14:04:077/3/61
ถึง Gabriela Montagu, dev-l10n
Quick update: there is an ongoing issue that the mobile team is
working on fixing, in order to get APKs back on TaskCluster.
I'll let you know once that's fixed! (should be soon)

Thanks for catching that Gabriela :)

cheers
--
Delphine

Delphine L

ยังไม่อ่าน,
7 มี.ค. 2561 15:50:037/3/61
ถึง Gabriela Montagu, dev-l10n
It's now back up and running \o/

--
Delphine

Delphine L

ยังไม่อ่าน,
7 มี.ค. 2561 18:16:197/3/61
ถึง Gabriela Montagu, dev-l10n
Hi Gaby,

You shouldn't have to sign into TaskCluster.
Once you land on the main page from the link I sent, just click on the
public/app-focus-webview-universal-beta-signed-aligned.apk link that
is to the right of the page.

--
Delphine

Gabriela Montagu

ยังไม่อ่าน,
7 มี.ค. 2561 19:12:227/3/61
ถึง Delphine L, dev-l10n
Done! Thank you so much Delphine!

Marko Zeka Andrejic

ยังไม่อ่าน,
8 มี.ค. 2561 05:53:288/3/61
ถึง
Hey Delphine, will the new updates prompt the same way as before, when you open the Focus, or would we have manualy to update each time (Download first from Taskcluster and then install from phone)?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Marko

Delphine L

ยังไม่อ่าน,
8 มี.ค. 2561 11:23:318/3/61
ถึง Marko Zeka Andrejic, dev-l10n
Yeah, unfortunately, you're going to have to manually update each time... :/
Hopefully this won't last too long: the mobile team is looking into
getting test builds up on Google Play this year.

thanks!

Delphine L

ยังไม่อ่าน,
8 มี.ค. 2561 16:08:178/3/61
ถึง Marko Zeka Andrejic, dev-l10n
Screenshots have been updated!
https://github.com/npark-mozilla/npark-mozilla.github.io (this link is
also on Pontoon)

Happy testing :)

--
Delphine

Delphine L

ยังไม่อ่าน,
8 มี.ค. 2561 17:04:288/3/61
ถึง Marko Zeka Andrejic, dev-l10n
Me again!

Sooo in my last message I posted a link to screenshots on GitHub,
which is convenient for people who have slower connection - but
inconvenient for those of you who don't and want to be able check all
the screenshots without clicking like 3000 times ;)

So as a reminder, here's the other link to screenshots:
https://npark-mozilla.github.io/index.html

I've added that link to Pontoon "Resources" section as well!

thanks
delphine

--
Delphine

Delphine L

ยังไม่อ่าน,
9 มี.ค. 2561 13:52:269/3/61
ถึง dev-l10n
Woops, seems like 5 small strings fell through the cracks and never
made it to us... :/
I've just enabled them in Pontoon.

They are looking to launch end of March, so this gives roughly 2 weeks
to translate (there is not really a clear timeline for this time
around, and we can work things out with them if needed).

Sorry for the confusion!

cheers
delphine

--
Delphine

Delphine L

ยังไม่อ่าน,
14 มี.ค. 2561 13:13:3514/3/61
ถึง dev-l10n
I just talked with the Focus Android folks, and wanted to give a heads-up
that l10n deadline (localizing + testing) to make it into this release will
be next Mon. March 19th.

We'll have a final round of screenshots scheduled for Friday so you can
have a final check over the weekend and fix anything that needs to be.

The team is still working on setting up a clear timeline going forwards.

Thanks everyone!

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 10:51 AM, Delphine L <lebedel....@gmail.com>

--
Delphine

Delphine L

ยังไม่อ่าน,
16 มี.ค. 2561 18:41:3516/3/61
ถึง dev-l10n
Screenshots are updated! I'll be signing-off on locales on Mon so you have
until then if you'd like to correct anything.

Thanks everyone, have a great weekend

--
Delphine

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

ยังไม่อ่าน,
17 มี.ค. 2561 03:17:1517/3/61
ถึง dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Il 16/03/18 23.40, Delphine L ha scritto:
> Screenshots are updated! I'll be signing-off on locales on Mon so you have
> until then if you'd like to correct anything.
Sorry if it's already been asked, but I'm not following closely Focus
for Android and decided to take a look at the screenshots.

1) Huge Delete button
Is there a bug already for this? The layout of the button is completely off
https://npark-mozilla.github.io/it/images/phoneScreenshots/Autocomplete_Custom_URL_Remove_Menu_Item_1521227113638.png

And affects English too
https://npark-mozilla.github.io/en-US/images/phoneScreenshots/Autocomplete_Custom_URL_Remove_Menu_Item_1521232083367.png

2) Inconsistencies
There are inconsistencies in the app between "Custom URLs" and "Custom
URL". The header used here, with single case, sounds particularly
confusing to me:
https://npark-mozilla.github.io/en-US/images/phoneScreenshots/Autocomplete_Menu_Item_1521232078475.png

Obviously, locales are following English.

3) "Trackers blocked" is cut
Depending on the language, the label might not make any sense: in
Italian, it cuts off the most important word (blocked).
https://npark-mozilla.github.io/it/images/phoneScreenshots/BrowserViewMenu_1521227033320.png

4) "Erase and Open" is cut
I don't see how a locale can provide a meaningful translation for the
button on the right
https://npark-mozilla.github.io/it/images/phoneScreenshots/DeleteHistory_NotificationBar_1521227094463.png

That's cut even in English
https://github.com/npark-mozilla/npark-mozilla.github.io/blob/master/en-US/images/phoneScreenshots/DeleteHistory_NotificationBar_1521232063949.png

Francesco

Delphine L

ยังไม่อ่าน,
17 มี.ค. 2561 13:50:4317/3/61
ถึง Francesco Lodolo [:flod], dev-l10n
Thanks Flod, I'll report back to the team on Monday about this.

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 12:17 AM, Francesco Lodolo [:flod] <fl...@lodolo.net>
wrote:

Delphine L

ยังไม่อ่าน,
19 มี.ค. 2561 11:42:4519/3/61
ถึง Francesco Lodolo [:flod], dev-l10n
Had a quick chat with Sebastian, relaying here as an FYI:
1) The "big erase button" is actually a menu with just one entry. This is
not obvious in the screenshots.
2) Inconsistencies: we need to talk with UX and see what's going on there
3) "Trackers blocked": that's an issue they're going to look into
4) Notifications: those appear like that on screenshots because these are
created on a smaller device - new ones have a different layout and show
more text. The team should look into using another device going forwards

Thanks for looking into this!
(and seems like people should be testing more, too ;) )

cheers
delphine

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 10:49 AM, Delphine L <lebedel....@gmail.com>
wrote: