Focus Android: Strings for "Burgundy"

Delphine L

Aug 16, 2017, 9:12:42 AM8/16/17
to dev-l10n
Hi localizers!

I've just exposed the new strings of Focus Android "Burgundy". We're
late on schedule but this doesn't mean you'll have less time to
translate.

- New strings: 8 new strings
- Modified: 10 strings
- Deadline: TBD but should be in a week. I will udpate with a clear
deadline asap (I'm traveling so I need to sync with mobile team when I
get back).

Strings are available on Pontoon[1]. Screenshots will be updated
regularly as usual[2]

thank you!

[1] https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/focus-for-android/
[2] https://github.com/npark-mozilla/npark-mozilla.github.io
--
Delphine

Delphine L

Aug 16, 2017, 9:18:17 AM8/16/17
to dev-l10n
On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 8:12 AM, Delphine L <lebedel....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi localizers!
>
> I've just exposed the new strings of Focus Android "Burgundy". We're
> late on schedule but this doesn't mean you'll have less time to
> translate.

Sorry, seems like I'm getting jetlagged from traveling... There would
be less time in the sense that we can't have 2 entire weeks for
translating. However, we'll be provided with *at least* a week.
Sorry for the confusion, and let me know if you have any concerns.

--
Delphine

Delphine L

Aug 22, 2017, 6:21:28 PM8/22/17
to dev-l10n
Screenshots have been updated! No-Jun made the file size 60% smaller
so it should be much faster loading.

You can try them out again again with Fastlane[1] and if it's still
too slow, try out on GitHub[2]. Let me know!

[1] https://npark-mozilla.github.io/index.html
[2] github.com/npark-mozilla/npark-mozilla.github.io
--
Delphine