Re: l10n.mozilla-community.org PHP broken

Theo Chevalier

Sep 21, 2016, 7:40:22 PM9/21/16
Hi Michal,

Thanks for reporting.
Ubuntu has been upgraded on the server, and a PHP package was missing
afterwards. Thanks to Reed, it’s now fixed ;)

Théo

Le 21/09/2016 à 23:52, Michal Stanke a écrit :
> Hi.
>
> Seems like there is an issue on the server. Instead of Webdashboard and
> Web status, I see blank pages. But it's is not 500 error, the server
> returns uninterpreted PHP source code instead of HTML output.

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Sep 22, 2016, 1:43:09 AM9/22/16
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Michal,
While updating the certificate for the server our sysadmin also updated
Ubuntu to the latest version. Unfortunately I was sleeping at the time.

PHP 7 in Ubuntu 16.04 doesn't include the package to manage multibyte
strings, so you need to install it manually.
It should be all fixed in the meantime, but please let me know if you
see any other error.

Francesco