Firefox for Android - HR locale

Mihovil Stanic

Apr 20, 2015, 3:59:42 PM4/20/15
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, Francesco Lodolo [:flod], Tekovic, Sasa - Mozilla, Jeff Beatty, Dwayne Bailey
http://mozilla.locamotion.org/hr/mobile/
Translation of Firefox for Android for HR locale is finished.
Could someone push that to wherever it need to go?

We don't have FF-Android on our dashboard, so could be fun to add it
there also:
https://l10n.mozilla.org/teams/hr

Best regards,
Mihovil

Jeff Beatty

Apr 21, 2015, 9:23:19 AM4/21/15
to Mihovil Stanic, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, Francesco Lodolo [:flod], Tekovic, Sasa - Mozilla, Dwayne Bailey
Hi Mihovil,

I can get you set up. Thank you for your work here! I'll follow up with
a private email.

Jeff

El 4/20/15 a las 1:59 PM, Mihovil Stanic escibió:
--
*Jeff Beatty*
Localization Engineer

Jeff Beatty

Apr 24, 2015, 5:11:26 AM4/24/15
to Mihovil Stanic, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, Francesco Lodolo [:flod], Tekovic, Sasa - Mozilla, Dwayne Bailey
Hi Mihovil,

I have some preliminary bugs filed. Once we can get automated builds
running for you, I'll send you a follow up email with what remains to
ship Fennec in Croatian.

Thank you for your help and patience!
Jeff

El 4/20/15 a las 9:59 PM, Mihovil Stanic escibió: