Pootle Mozilla Locamotion upgrade

Leandro Regueiro

Dec 28, 2016, 8:34:26 AM12/28/16
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi,
We will be upgrading https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ server at 16 PM
UTC 28 December 2016. We expect the migration to take around 15
minutes.

The reasons to upgrade are to land:

- Get fixes to several minor issues
- Deploy optimizations
- Put in place changes in UI to improve data display

We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed.

Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

Dec 28, 2016, 11:51:01 AM12/28/16
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi again,
https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ has been successfully upgraded. The
delay in reporting the sucess was due to the post-deployment checking.
If you find any issue please let us know as soon as possible at
https://gitter.im/translate/mozilla

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

Jan 4, 2017, 6:58:15 AM1/4/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi,
We will be upgrading https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ server at 12:30
PM UTC 04 January 2017. We expect the migration to take around 15
minutes.

The reasons to upgrade are to land:

- Fix error for Songhay
- Deploy optimizations

We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed.

Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

Jan 4, 2017, 8:15:43 AM1/4/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi again,
https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ has been successfully upgraded. If you

Leandro Regueiro

Jan 9, 2017, 5:51:34 AM1/9/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi,
We will be upgrading https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ server at 11:30
AM UTC 09 January 2017. We expect the migration to take around 15
minutes.

The reasons to upgrade are to land:

- Deploy faster terminology matching

We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed.

Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

Jan 9, 2017, 7:17:19 AM1/9/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n

Leandro Regueiro

Jan 11, 2017, 2:20:25 PM1/11/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi,
We will be upgrading https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ server at 11:30
AM UTC 12 January 2017. We expect the migration to take around 15
minutes.

The reasons to upgrade are:

- Prevent units scrolling in editor while editing, and stabilize
placement of current unit
- Fix errors on custom Romanian checks

We hope the editor UI changes improve your experience of localizing on
Pootle, and we would really welcome any feedback.

We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed.

Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

Jan 12, 2017, 7:06:24 AM1/12/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi again,
https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ has been successfully upgraded.

If you find any issue please let us know as soon as possible at
https://gitter.im/translate/mozilla

Also we would really welcome any feedback on the new editor UI at
https://gitter.im/translate/mozilla

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

Jan 17, 2017, 9:55:01 AM1/17/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi,
We will be upgrading https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ server at 15:30
PM UTC 17 January 2017. We expect the migration to take around 15
minutes.

The reasons to upgrade are:

- Hide unnecessary counts and progressbar for Templates language in browse views
- Fix unit count in editor
- Update translations

We hope the editor UI changes improve your experience of localizing on
Pootle, and we would really welcome any feedback.

We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed.

Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

Julen Ruiz Aizpuru

Jan 23, 2017, 5:12:26 AM1/23/17
to dev-l10n

> The reasons to upgrade are:
>
> - Prevent units scrolling in editor while editing, and stabilize
> placement of current unit

I was finishing the Aurora strings for my locale yesterday and I found
this quite inconvenient: now only a single unit is shown before the
editing unit, which is a problem especially when the units I am going
through are related. As I translate, I double-check regularly the
translations I have just provided, and end up fixing issues I just
introduced pretty often (usually consistency-related ones). But now I
cannot look beyond one previous unit, which is quite limiting in this
aspect.

HTH,
Julen.

Leandro Regueiro

Jan 24, 2017, 6:23:38 AM1/24/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi,
We will be upgrading https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ server at 12:00
PM UTC 24 January 2017. We expect the migration to take around 20
minutes.

The reasons to upgrade are:

- Deploy TMX export
- Refactoring of sync and Pootle FS
- Deploy styling changes
- Get latest translations

We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed.

Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

Jan 24, 2017, 10:08:52 AM1/24/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi again,
https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ has been successfully upgraded. Sorry
for the delay but we have been doing some extensive checking.

Leandro Regueiro

Jan 25, 2017, 6:31:38 AM1/25/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi,
We will be upgrading https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ server at 12:00
PM UTC 25 January 2017. We expect the migration to take around 10
minutes.

The reasons to upgrade are:

- Deploy fixes for TMX exporting
- Fix minor RTL issues
- Get latest translations

We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed.

Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

Jan 26, 2017, 6:06:16 AM1/26/17
to Firefox Pootle Tech Team, dev-l10n
Hi again,
https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ has been successfully upgraded. Sorry
for the delay but we have been doing some extensive checking and setup
a project for Pootle FS testing which took more time than anticipated.

Leandro Regueiro

Jan 30, 2017, 8:11:05 AM1/30/17