Grupuri Google nu mai acceptă postările sau abonamentele noi Usenet. Conținutul anterior este în continuare vizibil.

New strings landing for PDF Viewer

18 afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Francesco Lodolo

necitită,
25 mai 2018, 06:03:4725.05.2018
– Mozilla l10n Mailing List
Hi,
I just pushed a batch of strings to the gecko-strings repositoy, and they
will be available for localization in Pontoon in a few minutes.

I wanted to point out a group of strings that will likely be a challenge to
localize.
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/diff/724b88e1831d/browser/locales/en-US/pdfviewer/viewer.properties

These strings introduce a couple of new concepts: "Page spreads" and
"Wrapped scrolling".

For page spreads, you might be able to find references in Microsoft
terminology (in a printing context), but for "wrapped scrolling" it's going
to be harder (only references to "wrapping").

You can find several screenshots and a bit of discussion on the terminology
in this GitHub issue: https://github.com/mozilla/pdf.js/pull/9208

Francesco
0 mesaje noi