Transvision 6.0 is available, with cross-channel and Focus

Francesco Lodolo

Oct 12, 2017, 3:02:23 PM10/12/17
to Mozilla l10n Mailing List
Hi everyone,
We have just released a brand new version of Transvision.

This time there are a lot of changes, but two are particularly important:
* Transvision now searches in the gecko-strings (cross channel)
repository. That will be the default repository when you perform a
search (it's called "Gecko products" in the UI).
* You can now search for strings in Focus for Android and Focus for iOS.

Changelog is available here: https://transvision.mozfr.org/news/

Please file an issue if you see anything weird (or would like to see a
feature added)
https://github.com/mozfr/transvision/issues

Francesco

Michal Stanke

Oct 12, 2017, 3:26:01 PM10/12/17
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Great, that looks cool.

But I think pagination is broken there, resulting in 500 error in edge
cases. Try to change the "Search in" to "Entities" and type in:

* accesskey - a very long list will appear (cool I can search in all
results)
* label - white page (500 error)

Michal

Francesco Lodolo

Oct 12, 2017, 3:35:28 PM10/12/17
to Michal Stanke, Mozilla l10n Mailing List
Thanks Michal,
As commented on IRC/Telegram, you actually found a very old bug:
results are not truncated when searching for entities, while they are
when searching on Strings or Strings and Entities.

Francesco