Thunderbird donate page localizations?

Mihovil Stanić

May 16, 2016, 2:26:09 AM5/16/16
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
https://donate.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/

Where can I find this to localize? I can't seam to find it in my pootle
instance (https://mozilla.locamotion.org/hr/).
I see DE and JP are already localized, so it must be somewhere. :)

Best regards,

Mihovil

Matjaz Horvat

May 16, 2016, 3:02:50 AM5/16/16
to Mihovil Stanić, dev-l10n
Mihovil,

Here you go:
https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/fundraising/

Shall we enable it for hr?

Thanks,
Matjaž

Mihovil Stanić

May 16, 2016, 3:09:16 AM5/16/16
to Matjaz Horvat, dev-l10n
Hi,

Thanks, but currently we (hr team) don't use Pontoon for localization,
only Pootle.
Is there same project available on Pootle or we have to use Pontoon
also? Will enabling Pontoon interfere with Pootle?

Best regards,
Mihovil

Matjaz Horvat

May 16, 2016, 3:14:15 AM5/16/16
to Mihovil Stanić, dev-l10n
Mihovil,

The project is only available in Pontoon, so it won't interfere with Pootle.

-Matjaž