Mozilla Hindi Community Meet-up 2015 - Initiative

umesh agarwal

Sep 22, 2015, 9:54:36 AM9/22/15
to dev-l10n, Rajesh Ranjan, Jeff Beatty
Hello Localizers,

I hope you all are doing good!

Recently we had our Mozilla Hindi Community Meet-up 2015 [1] where we
discussed many important things [2]. But the major thing which i wanted to
share with you are:
1) A new look our l10n team wiki page. [3]
2) Localized wiki page [4]
3) Newbie Training and Recognition Process. [3]

We are hoping to engage more localizers with this initiative.

I hope these information would help all the community in some way!

[1] https://reps.mozilla.org/e/mozilla-hindi-community-meet-up-2015/
[2] https://wiki.mozilla.org/India/Mozilla_Hindi_Community_Meet-up_2015
[3] https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:hi-IN
[4] https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:hi-IN-hindi-view

Have a great time!

Thank You
Regards
Umesh Agarwal

Jeff Beatty

Sep 22, 2015, 3:40:01 PM9/22/15
to umesh agarwal, dev-l10n, Rajesh Ranjan
Thank you for sharing, Umesh! This level of documentation for how to
mentor and recognize localizers could be used as a good starting place
for other localization communities trying to answer the same questions
for their locales.

I hope everyone takes a moment to read through what the Hindi team has
put together and see what may be helpful and applicable to your l10n
community.

Jeff

El 9/22/15 a las 7:54 AM, umesh agarwal escribió:
--
*Jeff Beatty*
Localization Engineer

Zobayer Ahmed Khan

Sep 22, 2015, 6:43:00 PM9/22/15
to Jeff Beatty, dev-l10n, Rajesh Ranjan, umesh agarwal
That's a very good reading Umesh. Thanks for sharing. hi-IN wiki page looks
awesome. Currently we are also working on our bn-BD wiki page. Hopefully we
will complete our wiki page within few days. And your newbie training and
recognition process looks cool to me.

Zak

Regards,
Zobayer Ahmed Khan *Zak*
Twitter: @jaggedzak <https://twitter.com/jaggedzak>
Blog: www.mozzak.tk <http://mozzak.tk/>
Skype: zobayer.zak <callto:zobayer.zak>
Mozillians: https://mozillians.org/en-US/u/jaggedzak/
Cell: +88 016 87 38 13 49
<http://findingsoft.com/>

umesh agarwal

Sep 23, 2015, 12:47:38 PM9/23/15
to Zobayer Ahmed Khan, dev-l10n, Jeff Beatty, Rajesh Ranjan
Thanks Jeff , Zak for going though it and appreciating it.
I hope it will help us to improve our presence and allow much interactive
view for new localizers.

Have a great time!

Thank You
Regards