where to begin as a localizer

furkan emeksiz

Oct 19, 2016, 7:41:48 PM10/19/16
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
hello everyone

My name is Furkan and I am currently studying my 3rd year in translation & interpreting from İstanbul University, Turkey. I want to donate my time and the knowledge I have to something meaningful like Mozilla and pursue localization as my profession.

I'd be very happy if someone suggest me the ways for so.

________________________________

furkan emeksiz

Oct 19, 2016, 7:43:26 PM10/19/16
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Oct 20, 2016, 1:16:54 AM10/20/16
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Furkan,
I assume your interest, at least as a start, would be translation from
English to Turkish?

If that's the case, the best way to get started is to get in touch with
the Turkish team
https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:tr

They should be able to direct you to open projects for this language,
and style resources to guide you.

Francesco