Pootle to Mercurial sync stuck?

Saša Teković

May 10, 2015, 5:48:05 AM5/10/15
to Mozilla l10n
Hi,

if I recall correctly, Pootle to Mercurial sync should happen on hourly
basis? Is so, I think that something got stuck, at least for Croatian (hr)
translation of Firefox Aurora.

The translation was completed on Pootle yesterday, but l10n dashboard still
reports 139 missing strings. I even checked Mercurial's commit logs, but I
don't see any new commits since April 24th.

I'd appreciate if someone can take a look. We'd like to signoff the
translation before deadline.

Cheers!

--
Sasa

Jeffrey Beatty

May 10, 2015, 8:58:21 AM5/10/15
to Saša Teković, dev-l10n, Dwayne Bailey
Adding Dwayne.

Michael Bauer

May 10, 2015, 9:43:38 AM5/10/15
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hm, the main projects (Fx, Tb, etc) seem to be updating for gd but the
Webparts are stuck

Michael

Sgrìobh Saša Teković na leanas 10/05/2015 aig 10:47:
> Hi,
>
> if I recall correctly, Pootle to Mercurial sync should happen on hourly
> basis? Is so, I think that something got stuck, at least for Croatian (hr)
> translation of Firefox Aurora.
>
> The translation was completed on Pootle yesterday, but l10n dashboard still
> reports 139 missing strings. I even checked Mercurial's commit logs, but I
> don't see any new commits since April 24th.
>
> I'd appreciate if someone can take a look. We'd like to signoff the
> translation before deadline.
>
> Cheers!
>
> --
> Sasa

*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon
Fòn: +44-141-946 4437
Facs: +44-141-945 2701

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net
<http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

May 10, 2015, 9:53:24 AM5/10/15
to fi...@akerbeltz.org, Mozilla l10n Mailing List

Mihovil Stanic

May 10, 2015, 9:57:09 AM5/10/15
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
FX Aurora is problem. TB/Lightning/FX Android already passed.

Saša Teković

May 10, 2015, 10:47:43 AM5/10/15
to Mozilla l10n, Dwayne Bailey
On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Mihovil Stanic <mih...@miho.im> wrote:

> FX Aurora is problem. TB/Lightning/FX Android already passed.

Firefox Aurora passed as well. I see that Dwayne did his magic.
I hope this was an one-off problem.

Thanks guys!

--
Sasa

Michael Wolf

May 10, 2015, 11:13:48 AM5/10/15
Hi all,

and how it is with Firefox for iOS?

Regards,

Michael W.

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

May 10, 2015, 11:20:26 AM5/10/15
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Il 10/05/15 17:12, Michael Wolf ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> and how it is with Firefox for iOS?

Firefox iOS exports is still a manual process on Pootle side (while web
parts is manual, but on our part).

Francesco

Dwayne Bailey

May 11, 2015, 5:36:03 AM5/11/15
to dev-l10n
Indeed it was stuck.

I was looking at signoffs on Friday and left my manual lock file in place
unfortunately. This was removed shortly after these messages appears so
commits landed on Sunday for those in the queue.

This only impacted Firefox, Mobile, Thunderbird, Seamonkey.

Firefox OS, Web parts and Firefox iOS are unaffected.

Hope that clears things up.

I'll be blocking commits again today to run through signoffs again. But
this time I'll remember to remove the lock.

On 10 May 2015 at 16:19, Francesco Lodolo [:flod] <fl...@lodolo.net> wrote:

> Il 10/05/15 17:12, Michael Wolf ha scritto:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> and how it is with Firefox for iOS?
>>
>> Firefox iOS exports is still a manual process on Pootle side (while web
> parts is manual, but on our part).
>
> Francesco

Dwayne

*Translate*