Pootle down for some debugging

Dwayne Bailey

Jun 23, 2017, 1:08:19 PM6/23/17
to dev-l10n
Hi All,

We hit a few issues on Pootle today. We can't replicate on our dev
instance. So quickest will be to replicate on the live instance without
any users.

So we're taking MLO down so we can see what's happening and hopefully
resolve this really quickly and get you all back up.

--
Dwayne

*Translate*
+27 12 460 1095 (work)

Dwayne Bailey

Jun 23, 2017, 3:43:04 PM6/23/17
to dev-l10n
And back up. We have a fix in place which we'd appreciate being tested
simply by translating.
> +27 12 460 1095 <+27%2012%20460%201095> (work)

Dwayne Bailey

Jun 24, 2017, 5:49:44 AM6/24/17
to dev-l10n
After a marathon debugging, we've brought the server back up with a
workaround and you can continue translating. The bug impacts the scoring
system only, so translation integrity is fine. Please let us now if there
are any issues again as we'll be monitoring the server closely today.

Thank you for your patience through this one.