New Pontoon feature: Filter strings by translation author

Matjaz Horvat

Jun 22, 2016, 3:00:26 PM6/22/16
to dev-l10n
Hi,

You can now filter translations by author in Pontoon. The feature
plays nicely with bulk actions, allowing you to quickly accept
suggestions made by trainees or delete translations from a malicious
user.

See how it works in a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO0X3sEuj6I

Read more on Mozilla l10n blog:
https://blog.mozilla.org/l10n/2016/06/22/triage-translations-by-author-in-pontoon/

Thanks,
Matjaž

Michael Wolf

Jun 22, 2016, 3:33:42 PM6/22/16
Matjaz Horvat schrieb:
Hi Matjaž,

thank you for your work and for the work of your possible Pontoon
colleagues. Now I can see that I created a bad translation and can rant
and rave at me. :-)

Michael

Matjaz Horvat

Jun 22, 2016, 4:03:51 PM6/22/16
to Michael Wolf, dev-l10n
On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 9:33 PM, Michael Wolf <mil...@sorbzilla.de> wrote:
> Now I can see that I created a bad translation and can rant and rave at me.

This feature has been developed with you specifically in mind and was
codenamed "milupo". ;)