Re: TestFlight: You're invited to test Firefox for iOS 1.0

Rhoslyn Prys

May 15, 2015, 5:38:53 AM5/15/15
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Could I be sent another invitation to test Firefox for iOS. please?

I've had to remove the original. It's working great in Welsh, by the way...
Rhos

Ar 01/05/15 02:37, ysgrifennodd iTunes Store:
> iTunes Connect
>

> Firefox for iOS 1.0 (9)
>

> Mozilla Corporation has invited you to test Firefox for iOS for iOS.
>

> You can accept this invitation with the Apple ID that you are
> currently using. Your Apple ID and the email address to which
> the invite was sent don't have to match.
>

> To accept this invitation, you must have TestFlight installed on
> your iOS device.
>
> <https://beta.itunes.apple.com/v1/invite/8b6a1c37a0164eb4bed5ed18924265cef8c9c9fdac6a4652abbe176c9590fbf33aff397e?ct=MozillaCorporation&pt=2003>
>
> In order to use Firefox for iOS, you agree that crash data as well as
> statistics about how you use Firefox for iOS will be provided to
> Mozilla Corporation and linked to your email address. Mozilla
> Corporation may contact you regarding this information. You should
> review the Terms and Conditions of the TestFlight program, as well as
> the terms, policies, and practices of Mozilla Corporation. Beta apps
> may crash or result in data loss.
>

> iTunes Connect is a service provided by Apple. Terms of Service
> <http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/legal/terms.html> | Privacy
> Copyright © 2014 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014,
> United States. All rights reserved.

Rhoslyn Prys

May 18, 2015, 3:25:23 PM5/18/15
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, Rhoslyn Prys
Could I be sent another invitation to test Firefox for iOS, please. I
had to delete the original install and therefor unable to re-install.
The Weldh version looked goof
Thanks
Rhos