Re: Top sites for Android

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

May 22, 2016, 7:13:55 AM5/22/16
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
I have only 6 tiles on my tablet. As for the Alexa list, I'm pretty sure
it's only using US as source at the moment.

Francesco
> Hi.
>
> May I ask anyone, who has an Android tablet to check, how many top
> site tiles are visible in Firefox?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Michal
>
> Dne 18.5.2016 v 09:35 Michal Stanke napsal(a):
>>
>> Hi.
>>
>> Today I have updated the SUMO article about Top sites in Fennec and
>> because I am always curious about external links, I checked the Alexa
>> top sites for Czech Republic. To my question - how many top sites are
>> displayed on various devices, e.g. on tablets? Because the site
>> number 11 for CZ [1] is something what should not appear in Firefox.
>>
>> [1] www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/CZ
>> --
>> Michal

Jeff Beatty

May 22, 2016, 9:02:43 AM5/22/16
to Michal Stanke, dev-l10n
I can confirm that they're only using Alexa top sites for en-US for now.
Delphine is working out how to localize that with the Fennec team.

Jeff

--
Thanks,
Jeff

Stefan Arentz

May 22, 2016, 1:17:23 PM5/22/16
to Jeff Beatty, Michal Stanke, dev-l10n
Also, I am pretty sure we use a list from which 'adult' sites have been filtered out.
 S.

Get Outlook for iOS