Size for "New Container" dialog

Eduardo Trápani

Sep 9, 2017, 10:17:11 PM9/9/17
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

If I go to about:preferences#containers -> Add new container

the dialog is not big enough, so that I can barely see a part of the
"Done" button.

Does anybody know where the size of that dialog is specified?

I believe it's just 'eo' because I tested es-AR and cy and they work as
expected.

Eduardo.

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Sep 10, 2017, 1:02:18 AM9/10/17
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Can you upload a screenshot of the issue?

The dialog is really wide on macOS (57), so I'm not sure where it could
clip (it can also be resized). Didn't have a chance to check Linux yet.

Francesco

Eduardo Trápani

Sep 10, 2017, 3:11:50 PM9/10/17
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
This is the screenshot. I'm on Linux.

http://picpaste.com/ekrankopio_2017-09-10_15-43-25-PLNruKti.png

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Sep 11, 2017, 1:47:27 AM9/11/17
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
This is how it looks for me, out of the box, on Ubuntu
https://screenshots.firefox.com/sMkTixHnOocaBp0c/null

Looks like you have a small width set here (36em vs 45 em)
https://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/eo/file/default/browser/chrome/browser/preferences/containers.dtd#l13

Francesco