[iOS] Last minute: v5.1 coming soon

delphine

Aug 10, 2016, 3:34:27 PM8/10/16
Hello localizers

This is a heads up that we have just heard that there will be a "dot one" release to iOS, probably by next week.

Please note that this release is just bug fixes, there are no new features. So there should be no string changes from v5.0

New locales can potentially get in, but I think at this point you shouldn't rush in catching up, since deadline for adding locales AND testing them should be Friday.

New locales at this point are en-GB, hu, ne-NP, te. Stefan should be providing screenshots for testing by tomorrow.

For v6.x releases we will make sure to have a real timeline and deadline as usual for l10n.

thank you