Pontoon Planned Maintenance

Matjaz Horvat

Jul 1, 2015, 5:41:51 AM7/1/15
to dev-l10n, Mozilla projects web content localization
Howdy,

We will be moving Pontoon to Heroku <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroku>
today (July 1), starting at 10:00 AM PDT:
http://everytimezone.com/#2015-7-1,480,cn3

We expect to be done in 2-3 hours.

A little bit of background on why we're doing it:
http://horv.at/blog/throwing-pontoon-backend-around/

tl;dr
It's mostly backend changes, which will allow us to move forward faster.

Thank you for your understanding,
Matjaž

Matjaz Horvat

Jul 1, 2015, 7:28:41 PM7/1/15
to dev-l10n, Mozilla projects web content localization, Michael Kelly
Pontoon is back up for a couple of hours now, seems to be working OK-ish.

We'll be paying close attention to how it behaves in the next days.

Thanks,
Matjaž