L10n Report, March edition

Theo Chevalier

Mar 8, 2018, 12:44:52 PM3/8/18
Hi everyone,

Time flies, doesn’t it? Our l10n report for March is already live:
https://mzl.la/2oSBYtU

Highlights for this month are Fluent syntax, Firefox for Fire TV,
project Common Voice, localized email review mode and style guide
guidelines!

We hope you’ll enjoy it

Cheers,
Théo

Julen Ruiz Aizpuru

Mar 9, 2018, 3:44:29 AM3/9/18
to dev-l10n
Thanks for the report!

I have a (perhaps orthogonal) comment: from time to time I used to
check the L10N Meetings content in the wiki [1], and I see they
haven't been posted in a while, so I wonder what happened to them or
if there are any plans to have them updated.

Regards,
Julen.

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/index.php?title=Category:L10n_meetings&pagefrom=2017-08-01%0APlanning%2F2017-08-01#mw-pages

Jeff Beatty

Mar 9, 2018, 12:25:24 PM3/9/18
to Julen Ruiz Aizpuru, dev-l10n
Hey Julen,

I should take the blame for that. We moved away from using the wiki to
organize meetings but intended to continue to use it as a meeting archive.
I haven't gotten in the habit of archiving the meeting notes though. We
have a weekly call on Tuesdays. I'll make it a higher priority to archive
those meetings each week.

Thanks,
Jeff