Firefox iOS 8.0 Screenshots (2017-07-12)

Stefan Arentz

Jul 12, 2017, 8:56:14 AM7/12/17
to dev-l10n, firefox-ios-dev
Hi everyone,

We are in the process of uploading screenshots to:

https://people-mozilla.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/

Please file bugs in the "Firefox for iOS" product, "Localization" component
if you see anything that needs attention.

Justin D'Arcangelo

Jul 12, 2017, 10:06:30 AM7/12/17
to Stefan Arentz, dev-l10n, firefox-ios-dev
Wasn't that server taken offline?

-Justin

Delphine L

Jul 12, 2017, 10:07:59 AM7/12/17
to Stefan Arentz, dev-l10n, firefox-ios-dev
Hey Stefan,

I imagine you meant http://wopr.norad.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/
?

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 5:55 AM, Stefan Arentz <sar...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We are in the process of uploading screenshots to:
>
> https://people-mozilla.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/
>
> Please file bugs in the "Firefox for iOS" product, "Localization" component
> if you see anything that needs attention.

Delphine

Stefan Arentz

Jul 12, 2017, 1:53:38 PM7/12/17
to Delphine L, dev-l10n, firefox-ios-dev
Sorry I copy/paste the wrong list. THanks for correcting,

S.

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Delphine L <lebedel....@gmail.com>

Delphine L

Jul 12, 2017, 1:58:26 PM7/12/17
to Stefan Arentz, dev-l10n, firefox...@mozilla.com
Thanks Stefan!

Localizers: please review one last time and let us know if there are major
issues.

I'll sign-off on the locales as per our usual sign-off process (check v8
iOS thread if needed) tomorrow.

Thanks!

mak

Jul 13, 2017, 3:30:15 AM7/13/17