Bug in Pootle?

Nootan Ghimire

Aug 12, 2016, 6:36:06 AM8/12/16
to Leandro Regueiro, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi guys,

I am experiencing some issues on Pootle. The problem is following:

When you expand on someone suggestions, edit them and try to submit, the
behavior is sort of indeterministic. (When I click the accept button, it
constantly says me if I want to refresh page which will discard changes.
When I press Ctrl + Enter, it submits, but if you check that string later,
it's empty).

Regards,
Nootan Ghimire
http://cafecod.es/
nootan....@gmail.com

Leandro Regueiro

Aug 12, 2016, 9:03:34 AM8/12/16
to Nootan Ghimire, dev-l10n
> Hi guys,
>
> I am experiencing some issues on Pootle. The problem is following:
>
> When you expand on someone suggestions, edit them and try to submit, the
> behavior is sort of indeterministic. (When I click the accept button, it
> constantly says me if I want to refresh page which will discard changes.
> When I press Ctrl + Enter, it submits, but if you check that string later,
> it's empty).

Hi,
thanks for reporting. We are looking into this.

Bye

Leandro Regueiro

Aug 12, 2016, 12:38:11 PM8/12/16
to Nootan Ghimire, dev-l10n
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I am experiencing some issues on Pootle. The problem is following:
>>
>> When you expand on someone suggestions, edit them and try to submit, the
>> behavior is sort of indeterministic. (When I click the accept button, it
>> constantly says me if I want to refresh page which will discard changes.
>> When I press Ctrl + Enter, it submits, but if you check that string later,
>> it's empty).
>
> Hi,
> thanks for reporting. We are looking into this.

Hi again,
we have just upgraded Pootle. Please let us know if the issue you
spotted still persists.

Thanks in advance.

Nootan Ghimire

Aug 12, 2016, 12:44:31 PM8/12/16
to Leandro Regueiro, dev-l10n
Not sure about Ctrl + Enter behavior, but the issue is solved for clicking
approve or reject button.

Leandro Regueiro

Aug 12, 2016, 1:08:52 PM8/12/16
to Nootan Ghimire, dev-l10n
> Not sure about Ctrl + Enter behavior, but the issue is solved for clicking
> approve or reject button.

Hi,
yes that is the expected way to accept or reject a suggestion. Thanks
for confirming.

If you experience any other trouble just let us know.

Bye