steps for becoming localizer in training

Dronavalli Alekhya

Sep 11, 2016, 1:53:21 AM9/11/16
Hi everyone,
I am Alekhya currently pursuing my btech 3rd year in computer science engineering stream from the college gurunanak institutions technical campus,hyderabad,India.
I want to contribute something to mozilla and also for the local people by translating mozilla into my local language. can someone suggest me steps for that.

Mohammed Ammar

Sep 11, 2016, 2:07:33 AM9/11/16
to Dronavalli Alekhya, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hai Alekhya,
Here is the list l10n teams sorted by local
codes(https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams). please find the local you
want translate and contact the local leader. He will guide you.

Thanks & Regards
Mohammed Ammar(முஹம்மது அம்மார்)

chandrakant dhutadmal

Sep 15, 2016, 2:25:37 AM9/15/16
to Dronavalli Alekhya, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Dronavalli,
Please let me know if anything specific needs to be known to you. You can pretty much approach any member who contributes in Localization from you area.
If you dont receive responses from those, you can write to me back and i will be happy to connect you to right people to get you started.
Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal