New faces in Mozilla.cz and Czech localization

Michal Stanke

Jul 13, 2017, 9:44:12 AM7/13/17
to dev-l10n, Tomáš Zelina, Miroslav Geisselreiter, jry...@jakubrychly.cz, Filip Hruška, jse...@mozilla.cz
Hi l10n-drivers.

I would like to introduce you new names in our team, and new roles some of
us have.

During the last few months, Jiří Šebele and Jakub Rychlý joined our team
and are currently in training. Jiří is actually focused more on community
and events, but helps with the localization too. Jakub is primarily
focusing on l10n so far.

Now to the new roles, Tomáš Zelina has taken Mozilla.org over from me, so
he covers all the web projects. Filip Hruška and Miroslav Geisselreiter got
their first projects to take care of. From now on, Miroslav will work on
SeaMonkey and Filip on Thunderbird (+ Lightning) and Test Pilot experiments.

I will update the wikipage later this week. Anything not mentioned above
stays unchanged and is up to date on wiki.

Cheers,
--
Michal Stanke

Zilmar de Souza Junior

Jul 13, 2017, 12:04:19 PM7/13/17
to Michal Stanke, Filip Hruška, Miroslav Geisselreiter, Tomáš Zelina, dev-l10n, jry...@jakubrychly.cz, jse...@mozilla.cz
Welcome everyone!

- Zilmar

Jeff Beatty

Jul 13, 2017, 12:10:27 PM7/13/17
to Michal Stanke, Filip Hruška, Miroslav Geisselreiter, Tomáš Zelina, dev-l10n, jry...@jakubrychly.cz, jse...@mozilla.cz
Thank you for the introductions and welcome everyone! Thanks for being
involved!

Jeff