Transvision: how to access "All translations for this string" view

Jordi Serratosa

Jun 21, 2016, 7:49:59 AM6/21/16
to Mozilla l10n Mailing List
Hi all,

Just a quick question: can you guide me through the steps needed to get
to the "All translations for this string" view in Transvision? I do not
find a specific menu item for it...

I mean this view:
https://transvision.mozfr.org/string/?entity=devtools/client/toolbox.properties:toolbox.nextTool.key&repo=aurora

Thanks!

jordi s

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Jun 21, 2016, 7:54:00 AM6/21/16
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Il 21/06/16 13.49, Jordi Serratosa ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> Just a quick question: can you guide me through the steps needed to
> get to the "All translations for this string" view in Transvision? I
> do not find a specific menu item for it...
After searching hover with the mouse on a result (row), you should see a
l10n green square, that's the link.
It used to be always visible, and there's currently a discussion to make
it always visible again.

Francesco