There is a need to localize firefox in uzbek with cyrillic script!

mnis...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2017, 5:38:00 PM10/7/17
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,

my name is Mukhtor and I'd like to have uzbek localized Firefox with Cyrillic fonts.

How can I do that?

Thank You in advance!

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Oct 10, 2017, 10:12:14 AM10/10/17
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org
Il 07/10/17 16.24, mnis...@gmail.com ha scritto:
> Hello,
> my name is Mukhtor and I'd like to have uzbek localized Firefox with Cyrillic fonts.

Hi,
I think I need a clarification before anything else: are you asking for
a place to download Firefox localized in Uzbek with Cyrillic font, or
you're asking how to start a localization for Uzbek with Cyrillic font?

If it's the former, we currently only have a Latin version of Uzbek
localization (I'm sure Akmak would appreciate some help maintaining it)
https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:uz

Francesco

Resat SABIQ

Oct 28, 2017, 6:11:26 AM10/28/17
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org, mnis...@gmail.com
Salom,

Ehtimol, buning (99% +1% istisno qoidalari = 100 foiz) avtomatik ravishda (Lotincha-Kirillitsa) amalga oshirilishi mumkin...

P.S. English: suggested automation for that (99% + 1% for exceptions = 100%).

Hurmat bilan,
Reşat.

Envoyé: mardi 10 octobre 2017 à 16:12
De: "Francesco Lodolo [:flod]" <fl...@lodolo.net>
À: dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org
Objet: Re: There is a need to localize firefox in uzbek with cyrillic script!

M.Nishonov

Oct 30, 2017, 8:19:51 AM10/30/17
to Resat SABIQ, dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Francesco,

Thank you for your response to my reference.

Yes, you are right. My wish needs to a clarification. I'd like to have a
place to download Firefox localized in Uzbek with Cyrillic font.
But I have observed now that there is no such place. Now, I'd like to know
how to start a localization for Uzbek with Cyrillic font!

Of course, I'll ask Akmal if he'll answer to me.

Best regards,
Mukhtor

> Salom.
>
> Javobingiz uchun tashakkur.
>
> Lotin fontlarida mavjud Firefoxni ishlatib ko'rdim. Hozirgi kunda O'zbek
> tilida ishlatilmaydigan so'zlar juda ko'p. U ko'pchilik tomonidan
> ishlatishga yaroqsiz deb o'yladim.
>
> P.S. English: Thank you for your reply.
>
> I've tested Firefox in Uzbek with Latin fonts. But there were a lot of
> uzbek words those are unfamiliar to modern Uzbek speaker. Therefore I
> supposed that it is worthless for using at least in Uzbekistan.
>
> Hurmat bilan,
> Mukhtor

>> Salom,
>>
>> Ehtimol, buning (99% +1% istisno qoidalari = 100 foiz) avtomatik
>> ravishda (Lotincha-Kirillitsa) amalga oshirilishi mumkin...
>>
>> P.S. English: suggested automation for that (99% + 1% for exceptions =
>> 100%).
>>
>> Hurmat bilan,
>> Reşat.
>>

>> *Envoyé:* mardi 10 octobre 2017 à 16:12