New localization for [SANGO] (firefox)

xcal...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2015, 7:18:47 AM6/3/15
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,
We are a team of native people from CAR (Central African Republic) and want to give our effort to translate firefox to our locale language called [SANGO].
Please would you guide us? We noticed that any project is not initiated.
How can we do ?

Best Regards,
G. MOKOLOMBOKA
JEE Developper Consultant

Michael Buluma

Jun 4, 2015, 5:42:54 AM6/4/15
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org, mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Mokolomboka,

It's lovely to hear you want to get involved in localization. I will
link you up with Vesper <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/user/vesper>,
copied herein, who deals with this.

I've sent him a direct email to this effect in your favour.

In the meantime, you can have a look at the following article that will
help you in getting started.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/localize-mozilla-support

After you set up your account, you can send him a direct email and you
two can kick it off from there.

Contact Vesper <https://support.mozilla.org/messages/new?to=vesper>

Do get in touch if you need any help

Regards
--
<Michael Buluma/>

Michael Buluma

Jun 4, 2015, 5:42:55 AM6/4/15
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org, mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org

arky

Jun 4, 2015, 6:25:19 AM6/4/15
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org, xcal...@gmail.com
Hello,

Thank you for your email and welcome to the Mozilla Community! We're
excited that you're interested in joining our localization effort.

Since you have stated that you would like to start a new localization
effort, I'll will be your mentor and point of contact.

Here's how you can get started:

Please add your contact information to the Sango team page. You can
register for an account on wiki and login to edit the page.
https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:sg

To start translating Firefox. Please register and start translating here
(http://mozilla.locamotion.org/sg/).

Also do share your username so that I can give you administrative rights.

Hope to see more from you soon!

Cheers

Arky