New localisazation : mooré (mos)

Teg-wende Idriss TINTO

Aug 19, 2015, 7:18:55 AM8/19/15
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi all,

I'm Idriss TINTO, and I want to localize Mozilla products in mooré[1],
the most spoken language in Burkina Faso. Any guidance?

Regards

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossi_language
--
Signature

arky

Aug 19, 2015, 7:28:55 AM8/19/15
to tinto...@titinto.net, dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Thank you for your email and welcome to the Mozilla Community! We're
excited that you're interested in joining our localization effort.

Since you have stated that you would like to start a new localization
effort, I will be your mentor and point of contact.

Here's how you can get started:

Please kindly add your contact information to Moore L10N team page.
https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:mos

You can register on here to start translating. Please kindly give your
username so that I can give your admin permissions.
http://mozilla.locamotion.org/mos/

Hope to see more from you soon!

Cheers

--arky