Adding Upper Sorbian as official release

Jeff Beatty

Mar 19, 2014, 8:16:57 AM3/19/14
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org, Michael Wolf, Michael Bauer
Hi everyone,

I'm moving the conversation over to the new locales mailing list.

Axel, as of Firefox 29, Michael has completed translation work for
Firefox desktop ( http://mozilla.locamotion.org/hsb/ ) and would like to
Upper Sorbian to be added to the repos and release trains.

Web parts do need some work, but Michael has been very proactive and
quick to complete all remaining translation work. Do you have cycles to
apply the bugogram for Upper Sorbian this week so we can begin the process?

Thanks,
Jeff
--
*Jeff Beatty*
Localization Engineer

Axel Hecht

Mar 19, 2014, 8:45:21 AM3/19/14
to Michael Wolf, Michael Bauer
On 3/19/14, 1:16 PM, Jeff Beatty wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm moving the conversation over to the new locales mailing list.
>
> Axel, as of Firefox 29, Michael has completed translation work for
> Firefox desktop ( http://mozilla.locamotion.org/hsb/ ) and would like to
> Upper Sorbian to be added to the repos and release trains.
>
> Web parts do need some work, but Michael has been very proactive and
> quick to complete all remaining translation work. Do you have cycles to
> apply the bugogram for Upper Sorbian this week so we can begin the process?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Can we have a registration bug and a review request?

Also, fx 29 is on beta now, why would we skip Aurora? Looking for
langpack testers, I see few people using 27 on pentaho, but only 1 user
looking at 29 twice.

Axel

Jeff Beatty

Mar 19, 2014, 8:48:58 AM3/19/14
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org, Michael Wolf, Michael Bauer, mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org

El 3/19/14 6:45 a.m., Axel Hecht escribió:
> On 3/19/14, 1:16 PM, Jeff Beatty wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I'm moving the conversation over to the new locales mailing list.
>>
>> Axel, as of Firefox 29, Michael has completed translation work for
>> Firefox desktop ( http://mozilla.locamotion.org/hsb/ ) and would like to
>> Upper Sorbian to be added to the repos and release trains.
>>
>> Web parts do need some work, but Michael has been very proactive and
>> quick to complete all remaining translation work. Do you have cycles to
>> apply the bugogram for Upper Sorbian this week so we can begin the
>> process?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jeff
>
> Can we have a registration bug and a review request?
I can file that.

> Also, fx 29 is on beta now, why would we skip Aurora? Looking for
> langpack testers, I see few people using 27 on pentaho, but only 1
> user looking at 29 twice.
I'm not suggesting we skip Aurora, only pointing out the translation
progress status as of last cycle.

> Axel

Jeff Beatty

Mar 19, 2014, 8:48:58 AM3/19/14
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org, Michael Wolf, Michael Bauer, mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org

El 3/19/14 6:45 a.m., Axel Hecht escribió:
> On 3/19/14, 1:16 PM, Jeff Beatty wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I'm moving the conversation over to the new locales mailing list.
>>
>> Axel, as of Firefox 29, Michael has completed translation work for
>> Firefox desktop ( http://mozilla.locamotion.org/hsb/ ) and would like to
>> Upper Sorbian to be added to the repos and release trains.
>>
>> Web parts do need some work, but Michael has been very proactive and
>> quick to complete all remaining translation work. Do you have cycles to
>> apply the bugogram for Upper Sorbian this week so we can begin the
>> process?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jeff
>
> Can we have a registration bug and a review request?
I can file that.

> Also, fx 29 is on beta now, why would we skip Aurora? Looking for
> langpack testers, I see few people using 27 on pentaho, but only 1
> user looking at 29 twice.
I'm not suggesting we skip Aurora, only pointing out the translation
progress status as of last cycle.

> Axel

Axel Hecht

Mar 19, 2014, 9:14:59 AM3/19/14
On 3/19/14, 1:48 PM, Jeff Beatty wrote:

> El 3/19/14 6:45 a.m., Axel Hecht escribió:
>> On 3/19/14, 1:16 PM, Jeff Beatty wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I'm moving the conversation over to the new locales mailing list.
>>>
>>> Axel, as of Firefox 29, Michael has completed translation work for
>>> Firefox desktop ( http://mozilla.locamotion.org/hsb/ ) and would like to
>>> Upper Sorbian to be added to the repos and release trains.
>>>
>>> Web parts do need some work, but Michael has been very proactive and
>>> quick to complete all remaining translation work. Do you have cycles to
>>> apply the bugogram for Upper Sorbian this week so we can begin the
>>> process?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jeff
>>
>> Can we have a registration bug and a review request?
> I can file that.
>>
>> Also, fx 29 is on beta now, why would we skip Aurora? Looking for
>> langpack testers, I see few people using 27 on pentaho, but only 1
>> user looking at 29 twice.
> I'm not suggesting we skip Aurora, only pointing out the translation
> progress status as of last cycle.

Ah, OK, sorry for the confusion.

Axel