New localization for Kabyle langguage (firefox)

belka...@gmail.com

May 9, 2015, 5:53:14 AM5/9/15
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,
I am on several translation projetcs of opensource solutions and tools into Kabyle language and want to add a localization for firefox.

I noticed that someone has launched a a localization for Kabyle language but nothing was done since 2010.

I wish if possible create another localization project for the Kabyle language or take ownership of the existing one since more than 50% of work has been done.

You can see my localization on Odoo, offically integrated last week:
https://translations.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/8.0/+lang/kab

Best Ragards;