Localization in Malayalam ( Indian Rural Language )

tittoa...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2013, 11:19:01 AM9/23/13
I am engineering Masters student and a great enthusiastic of open source softwares like Firefox and want to contribute in its localization. I can read, write and speak 3 languages Malayalam, Hindi and English of course..

I have been a web developer for almost 18 months, develop mainly using html,php and css. I saw a nightly build with Malayalam language but couldn't locate any localization group working on it currently. So I would like to start working on it and contribute to Firefox project and also enable many more people from my birth place could also get to know the world of internet through Firefox.

Looking forward to contribute towards a better web.. Cheers..!!

With Regards,
Titto Thomas
tittoa...@gmail.com

Jeff Beatty

Sep 23, 2013, 4:44:44 PM9/23/13
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org, tittoa...@gmail.com
Hi Titto Thomas,

It's fantastic meeting you! The Malayalam team will be thrilled to have
your help. Please get in touch with them about joining their team from
the information provided on their wiki page
https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:ml . Let us know if you have any
questions.

Thanks,
Jeff