Localization New Zealand Māori (Te Reo Māori)

hayde...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2015, 4:06:02 AM4/15/15
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi there,

I am interested in starting a Māori Localization.
There currently is no group, but I am interested to get the info to start this up.

Mat

arky

Apr 15, 2015, 5:36:50 AM4/15/15
to Kiharoa Dear, hayde...@gmail.com, dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Mat,

Thank you for your email and welcome to the Mozilla Community! We're
excited that you're interested in joining our localization effort. I
will be your mentor and point of contact. Am also CC' Kiharoa Dear who
had previously involved in this project.

To get started please add your contact information to Māori Mozilla
localization team page.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:mi

We use Pootle for the localization process. Please kindly register and
share your username so that I could assign proper permissions.

http://mozilla.locamotion.org/mi/

Please let me know if you need any help.

Cheers

--arky