Localization in Lombard (lmo)

Sci King

Aug 5, 2015, 9:11:37 AM8/5/15
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
There aren't Firefox OS and Firefox in the lombard language, spoken in northen Italy and south Switzerland. I would like to start the localization.
Hi

arky

Aug 19, 2015, 6:41:20 AM8/19/15
On 08/05/2015 08:01 PM, Sci King wrote:
> There aren't Firefox OS and Firefox in the lombard language, spoken in northen Italy and south Switzerland. I would like to start the localization.
> Hi

Sorry for the delay. I have added Firefox OS project to Lombard locale.

http://mozilla.locamotion.org/lmo/

Please let me know if you have any further help.

Cheers

--arky