Localization in Urdu

Yaseen Khan

Apr 7, 2014, 1:54:39 PM4/7/14
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
I would like to start a new localization into Urdu.
I am Mobile as well as desktop app developer mainly having knowledge of C/C++, Java, C#. My apps are live on various platform like Window Phone, BlackBerry10, Windows 8 and 8.1, Nokia S40. Currently i am learning Android also. I am also a Firefox Student Ambassador.
Can anyone help me to how to get started.
Thanks
Best Regards

Jeff Beatty

Apr 7, 2014, 2:10:34 PM4/7/14
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org, yaseenk...@gmail.com
Hello Yaseen,

Welcome to Mozilla! There is currently an Urdu l10n team attempting to
localize Firefox into Urdu. You can contact them to learn how to help
from the contact information listed on their team page:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:ur

Thanks,
Jeff
El 4/7/14 11:54 a.m., Yaseen Khan escribió:

*Jeff Beatty*
Localization Engineer
@mozilla_l10n <http://twitter.com/mozilla_l10n>
801.367.3763