Localization in Philippines

Roi Bumaltao

May 2, 2014, 11:52:24 AM5/2/14
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
Hey Mozilla!

I would like to be a Contributor and Developer of Mozilla.
I am planning to make "localization and language file" (Filipino Language) as my First Project.

I have experience in java programming, and lot of computer knowledge.

Since haven't found any L10n Team in the Philippines. i would like to build our first L10n Team

Best Regards,

Email: roi1...@gmail.fom

arky

May 4, 2014, 9:41:13 AM5/4/14
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org, roi1...@gmail.com
On 05/02/2014 06:52 PM, Roi Bumaltao wrote:
> Hey Mozilla!
>

> I would like to be a Contributor and Developer of Mozilla.
> I am planning to make "localization and language file" (Filipino Language) as my First Project.
>
> I have experience in java programming, and lot of computer knowledge.
>

> Since haven't found any L10n Team in the Philippines. i would like to build our first L10n Team

Hi Roi,

Welcome to Mozilla Localization community. Please get in touch with
Mozilla Tagalog L10N team.

http://www.mozillaphilippines.org/localization/

https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:tl

Cheers