Request: Localization to Sinhala

Hashini Gunatilake

Sep 18, 2016, 3:58:49 AM9/18/16
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi All,

I need help with creating a localization for Sinhala since it seems there is none. Can anyone help me to get started?

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Hashini

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]

Sep 18, 2016, 4:00:19 AM9/18/16
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Hashini,
I assume you're looking at Pootle (didn't you send a message there? I
replied).

Sinhala is available and working on Pontoon, I suggest to get in touch
with the existing team to understand how to contribute
https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:si
https://pontoon.mozilla.org/si/

Francesco

Axel Hecht

Sep 18, 2016, 4:35:19 AM9/18/16
to mozilla-dev-l1...@lists.mozilla.org, hashi...@gmail.com
Also, it'd be good to start testing the localization of the developer
edition for Sinhala, that's the version where the work of the team lands
first:
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/developer/all/?q=Sinhala,%20%E0%B7%83%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%82%E0%B7%84%E0%B6%BD

Axel