Creating siSwati locale

Ambrose Twebaze

Sep 4, 2015, 1:12:57 PM9/4/15
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

How do we go about adding language support for siSwati locale , Swaziland's
native language into Mozilla products?!

I have assembled a number of eager students and people who would like to
tackle this mammoth task.

Please let me know the procedures to follow. We are ready to start as early
as next week.

Kind regards

Ambrose Twebaze

Founding Member
Swaziland ICT Society
https://www.facebook.com/groups/swictso/

--
---

Mobile: +26876229988

arky

Sep 9, 2015, 4:49:34 AM9/9/15
to dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org, atwe...@gmail.com, Dwayne Bailey
Hi Ambrose

Thank you for your email and welcome to the Mozilla Community! We're
excited that you're interested in joining our localization effort.

Since you have stated that you would like to start a new localization
effort, I'll be your mentor and point of contact. Am also 'CC Dwayne
Bailey who has been helping us build localization communities in Africa.

Here's how you can get started:

* Please kindly add your team's contact information to the L10N team page.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:ss

* Register and start translating on Mozilla SiSwati localization here.

http://mozilla.locamotion.org/ss/

Please let us know your username so that we can give you the admin
permissions.

Hope to see more from you soon!

Cheers

--arky

Dwayne Bailey

Sep 9, 2015, 5:01:56 AM9/9/15
to arky, dev-l10n-n...@lists.mozilla.org, atwe...@gmail.com
Sawubona,

Welcome indeed. There is some older siSwati translation work that I'm
uploading, so you won't be starting from completely from scratch. If you
need any help getting going please don't hesitate to contact us.
--
Dwayne

*Translate*
+27 12 460 1095 (work)