Testing:New Language Package Available For Download

Arky

Jul 15, 2011, 9:57:31 AM7/15/11
to Burmese L10n Discussion
Hi,

We did some translations, now we ready to test them.
I created the new Burmese(my-MM) language pack with lots of help from
Mozilla developer Pike.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?oxp5vlb9g2t7byg

To install, open the download .xpi file using firefox open menu (File >
Open) and then change the default firefox language to Burmese(my-MM).
Restart and you read to test your translations.

To change the firefox language to Burmese.
1. Type 'about:config' in location bar
2. set general.useragent.locale to 'my-MM'
3. Restart Firefox.

Please note you would need to install the latest firefox aurora to test this language pack.
Firefox Aurora be download here.http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/channel/

Regards,

- Arky
Free Software Developer& ICT Consultant
Hanoi, Vietnam

Blog - http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com
Twitter - @playingwithsid - Follow me!

herzcthu

Aug 9, 2011, 3:46:13 PM8/9/11
to mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org, Burmese L10n Discussion
Now I'm testing Language Pack. I found some strings are in Arabic, in Russian and others languages.

I will contribute mozilla l10n my team as much as I can.

Now I start reviewing and translating on narro project. I've cloned bitbucket repo. But I don't know how to start translation with it.

kyawmya...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2013, 7:09:15 PM4/21/13

LazyBoy

Apr 22, 2013, 7:17:19 AM4/22/13
to kyawmya...@gmail.com, dev-l...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Ko Kyaw Myat Thu
Anything I can help ?

Thanks
Tin Aung Linn

http://zinm.in
I am a web developer.

arky

Apr 26, 2013, 4:34:30 AM4/26/13
On 04/22/2013 06:17 PM, LazyBoy wrote:
> Hi Ko Kyaw Myat Thu
> Anything I can help ?

This is very old thread. You can find the latest Firefox Aurora Burmese
builds to test here.

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all-aurora.html#my

Cheers

--arky