Status Update on Translation Checks

1 view

arky

Feb 9, 2013, 8:15:46 PM2/9/13
to mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Resolved few of the translation checks for Burmese during the Mozilla
Localization team meeting in Brussels this week.

These are the stats of translations that are failing checks.
http://mozilla.locamotion.org/my/firefox/

Critical

Accelerators 571 Newlines 40
printf() 6 Placeholders 14
XML tags 3

Functional

Acronyms 78 Numbers 41
Pure punctuation 2 Number of sentences 315
Unchanged 164
Cosmetic
Brackets 120 Double spaces 140
Ending punctuation 746 Ending whitespace 151
Punctuation spacing 119 Starting punctuation 85
Starting whitespace 55

Please kindly review these translations so that we start Firefox Burmese
Aurora builds.

Cheers

--arky

LazyBoy

Feb 10, 2013, 12:55:06 PM2/10/13
to arky, mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
I am now fixing the error and hard working on it.
So please ping about this to mozilla and lets make a release fast.

Thanks

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:45 AM, arky <ar...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Resolved few of the translation checks for Burmese during the Mozilla
> Localization team meeting in Brussels this week.
>
> These are the stats of translations that are failing checks.
> http://mozilla.locamotion.org/**my/firefox/<http://mozilla.locamotion.org/my/firefox/>
>
> Critical
>
> Accelerators 571 Newlines 40
> printf() 6 Placeholders 14
> XML tags 3
>
> Functional
>
> Acronyms 78 Numbers 41
> Pure punctuation 2 Number of sentences 315
> Unchanged 164
> Cosmetic
> Brackets 120 Double spaces 140
> Ending punctuation 746 Ending whitespace 151
> Punctuation spacing 119 Starting punctuation 85
> Starting whitespace 55
>
> Please kindly review these translations so that we start Firefox Burmese
> Aurora builds.
>
> Cheers
>
> --arky

http://zinm.in