Gaia is currently closed

Ryan VanderMeulen

Jun 24, 2014, 4:49:19 PM6/24/14
to dev-b2g, dev-gaia, Sheriffs
Due to high test job backlog caused by problems with today's reconfig, all trunk trees on TBPL are currently closed. Gaia has been pre-emptively closed to avoid any bustage pileups for when b2g-inbound reopens.

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes, we will reopen as soon as we are able.

-Ryan

James Burke

Jun 25, 2014, 12:17:04 PM6/25/14
to Ryan VanderMeulen, Sheriffs, dev-gaia, dev-b2g
Judging from the commit log in Gaia, Gaia appears to be open now. Someone who has topic mod abilities for #gaia may want to change the IRC room topic.